The Detox

I have been feeling blah lately. More than I have ever felt before. I think it has a lot to do with the amount of coffee and wine I drink. I am sure most moms can relate (at least I hope I am not the only one!). So this week I have decided to get my butt in gear and detox!

So what I am doing? Well let's first start by saying, I am not going crazy with this! I love my coffee and can't live without it so I am going to limit myself to 2 cups a day. The rest of the day I will drink lemon and cucumber water. As much as I possibly can to clean out my system.

And as far as food goes, here is what I will be eating.

Breakfast
Coffee
Oatmeal with Raisins
Banana

Lunch
Avocado Chicken Salad (no bread)
One Apple
Peppers with Hummus

Dinner
2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
Broccoli

Hopefully I can stick to most of these foods. I am going to cut out carbs and alcohol (LORD HELP US ALL) and we will see what happens! I am actually pretty excited to hopefully see results.

No comments: