Vacation

I know people go on vacations still, I see their posts constantly on Facebook and Instagram.
I on the other hand, have no idea what is actually like to take a vacation anymore.
From having a toddler to working my life away, I have yet to sit down and plan anything.
Well that is, until today!
I am so excited. We are planning a road trip! Well sorta kinda. We are leaving baby boy in Jacksonville Florida with family and we are headed down to the Keys! Five days no baby and lots of sun and sea and drinks, please pour me another drink.
So I need suggestions on where to stop on the way, where we can't miss for food and what cocktails I won't want to leave without drinking. Live music, great bars and seafood dinners. I am so very excited. And of course, the hubs wants to go fishing. I recently came across this blog and immediately thought, I need to be in the Keys right now. Great suggestions but since we have a few more days, I need some more info.Send me anything and everything you got on having a great time in the Keys! oliviagilberts@gmail.com








No comments: